President 2019/2020, 2011/2012
|Club membership sicne 5. June 2009.|
Rotary Club Beograd membership since 1997.
|He was born in Belgrade on 19 June 1953, where he finished elementary school and high school. He graduated from the Faculty of Economics in 1983. He is married and has two children Nikola and Bojana.|
He has rich career. He worked in the following companies and institutions:
- Nolit – publishing,
- Ei – Factory Nikola Tesla, Belgrade,
- Interkomerc – external and internal trade,
- MAG-INTERTRADE – foreign and domestic trade,
- Law Office Radoje Aleksic,
- AD Trade – own company, first independent broker on the BSE,
- EKI broker – Founder and Director,
- ECI transfers – Western Union agent for Serbia, founder and CEO,
- EKI trade – Founder and Director,
- Garant – voluntary pension fund – the director of the market.
He improved his knowledge at Paris stock exchange (stock market, the Paris Club Banks, Institute ofBanking) and Milan Stock Exchange (stock market, the practice of banks andbrokerage firms).
In his career he held the following functions:
- Member of the Managing Board of Association of the Exchange and stockbrokersYugoslavia
- President of the Business Association of Stock Exchange and stockbrokers in Yugoslavia
- Member Committee on Banking, Yugoslavia Chamber of Commerce,
- Advisor for the privatization of the President of SSSS,
- Member of the Committee for Banking and a member of the Assembly of the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce,
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce.